Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hello everyone. I thought I would post a little somethin' here to let you know I haven't forgotten the blog. A lot of reading interesting articles but nothing new to post about Etsy.

I did spend all day yesterday learning a application that I have used for several years. It is called The Recipe Manager and I finally decided to go beyond the storing of recipes and use some of it's wonderful functions.

Now I am able to import my grocery list onto my iPhone! In the past I was just typing the list into another app called Shopping List. It is free but The Recipe Manager app costs $4.99. I've been using the Shopping List for years and loved it. But figured it was time to put The Recipe Manager functions to good use.

There are two programs for The Recipe Manager. One on your desktop and one for your iPhone or Android. You can sync them and that's when the magic happens.

I hope you found this beneficial. I did want to post something here and since I diverted to my recipe challenge I thought I would share it with you. This is one of those trials and tribulations mentioned in the title of my post. I get side tracked easily.

Til the next post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment