Saturday, May 9, 2015

Very First Post

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Syndi and my Etsy shop is cyndiwithanS. My shop has been open for about 2 years and I've only made two sales. This blog is going to be my thoughts and steps that I will take to try to get the shop more relevant and bring in more sales.

I am in no way an expert! I will just post what I try and the results here in the blog. Hopefully I will become a better blogger and my shop will thrive. If you follow me you can read all about my hits and misses.

I have read on many blogs (marketyourcreativity in particular) that I should have a blog and was thinking I would just wait until I had something to blog about. Thinking helllloooo..... this is what I can blog about. So here we are. I will learn how to blog and build my etsy shop, did I tell you it is cyndiwithanS and I hope it will be an interesting read along the way. If I end up helping anyone struggling as I am yippee.

Let's go for a ride, shall we.


No comments:

Post a Comment